What next for your business after successful start up?
Many businesses do not survive for 5 years.
Are these your business concerns ?
- How can I sell more and capture bigger market share ?
- How can I grow my business ?
- Where is the next growth opportunity ?
- How to improve my business profitability ?
- It this a good time growing in a slow economy ?
Large streams from little fountains flow, tall oaks from little acorns grow. D.Everett, Columbian Orator 1797
3 Factors to Grow Your Business
Jay Abraham, the Marketing Extraordinaire outlined the 3 key factors to grow any business geometrically with huge success. This guidelines, which appears simple, has much depth for your company to bring the business to next level.
- Increase your clients base
- Increase your business sales value
- Increase your clients repurchase frequency
As you can see, a 10% increase of each factor will return your business of 33% increase in sales turnover !
Does your business have an effective and working strategy for each of these factors?
Future-proof Your Business
Symptoms of a troubled business
Your business may find it hard to expand or grow it further.
Is your business experienced one or more of these symptoms ?
- Competition is increasing
- Increase in expenses but sales remain flat or declining
- Over stock inventory with inconsistent valuation
- Operating profit margin and net profit is rapidly declining
- Net cash flow is reducing
- Inability to service debt payments, delay in paying salaries
- Vendors are unhappy with lateness of payment and ask C.O.D term
- Poor customers payment collection
- Lack of accountability of management staff
- Lack of accurate and timely financial information.
We have the capability to advise and guide your company to stay relevant, be respectable and profitable with healthy cash flow.
8 Business Drivers
Does your business has a sustainable business model ?
How do your business formulate the strategy ?
Does your business utilize your human capital, intellectual capital and financial capital well ?
How does your business distribute your product or services ?
How effective is your business marketing efforts ?
Product or services
What are special or unique propositions of your product or service ?
Does your business has ready SOP to systematize the processes ?
What is your company real purpose in business ?
Have you done enough to propel your business to next level ?